The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BACK!!!

I AM BAAAACKKK!!

For all those people who have missed me (which I highly doubt there'd be any...), I'm back and am planning to do the usual stuff I used to do last year..

From the first day of school, to Halina's bday bash, to Band master classes, to goddamn physics tests, to GDIs and GDOs and stupid EPIC MOVIES...

LOADSA things have happened. I am afraid I cannot remember them all, but all hope is not lost!! Actually, blame my bad memory, but I cant rmb a thing.

Workload is waaaaay too heavy for words now, and I don't see the point in algebra.
Physics bores me and SS is sooo propaganda. Boobs are not sinful bouncing thingies, they really are a guy's heaven.

WTH, NAD.

Anyways, loadsa things have happened. my life is shortened by the wackiness of my best friends, I still think I can't dance (I try, but...) and I REALLY WANT THE IPW ON TK RADIO STATIONNNNN!!

I swear if my grp doesn't get it, I'll scream!
It's my dream okay?!
hahaha to go LIVE on AIR.
Goddamn, Nad..

Anyways..
I'm just gonna post stuff every week or sth. Not on a fcking daily basis.

byyyeeeee!!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous miley said...

hi,
check out at trailsshoppers
Terry Palmer Move Out Clearance Sales 70%: 15 - 30 November

November 11, 2009 9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home