The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HMPH.

Band yesterday.
Heh.
Realised I wasn't the only one who was stoned.
Mardhiah was bugged by her friends at 2am in the morning, Firza watched Korean till 5.30am and woke up at 6.20. Hahah

Lunched with Firza and chatted alot. geez, It's getting to be the usual stuff everyday.

After band, went to have some ice blended. And realised the waffles at the new shop next to Day and Night are reaaally good.

Reached home. Saw two new Sony Ericsson phones. One for my mum, one for me/sis.
Because I've gotten myself a new line, I could get that phone for a cheaper price. So basically, that phone belongs to ME.

But being the NICE, loving and kind sister that I am, I let my sister have it, and I can go use my mum's beautiful Nokia phone, that was the latest model in the year 2004!
Well, at least it's pretty.

And today, they were playing the mp3s sooo darn loudly on their phones.
I joined in the fun by covering my ears.








IT'S NOT FAIR >:I
Hahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home