The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Monday, December 04, 2006

CIS BEDEBAH!

hey all!

I have come to the conclusion that I AM ANNOYING!
In fact, VERY annoying.
Actually, I must confess that when I am having a great time, nobody else exists in the world but me and the people I'm having fun with.

Lemme repeat, NOBODEEHHH!
HOHOHO take that you prudes!!
Hahah I'm nuts, I really am.

I woke up after a nap in the evening to find myself itchin on my limbs. Dad observed my itches and concluded that I am allergic to squids, like he is. HAH! All these years of eating squids and nth has happened to me!

I'm sneezing the day away. yay! But I feel better now. yay! Thank God. yay!

Just yesterday, my family and I went to Sengkang library to borrow a huge stack of books. Borrowed around 30, using all my family members' library cards, and its great cos we get to borrow 8 bks each till next year.
If you people are looking for Fern Michael's books or any other romance novels, SK library has LOADS of em. I had to pick which 8 that I really wanted more.

Eh, I've realised sth and I MUST confess it now.
I was being mengada-ngada the other day. That has NEVER happened to me before so imagine my shock when I realised what a fool and idiot I was, but I only realised it days later. Imagine my agony! hahaha

Just didn't know what got into me back then. Started acting like the 'SCGF', that is 'Super Clingy GirlFriend' all of a sudden. Which I vow not to be from then on! Geez, Nad, what's wrong with you?! Hahahaha

Heh, Nad IS a fool after all, so it doesnt matter. Right, my fellow beloved peeps?! :D

HAHAHA I just heard some mats downstairs at the void deck. That's a first. I've never really heard mats and minahs hollering in Punggol. I told my sis that mats that linger under void decks are non-existent in Punggol. My sis said, "Are you sure? You should go deeper in. Many many mats there."

Well, there was an occurence whereby I've seen em lepaking somewhere near Prime supermarket, which is deeper in the neighbourhood. I guess they don't hang out under MY block cos it's right at the corner, next to the main road.

THANK GOD! ;p

Geez. I feel drowsy. Medicine ah. good old medicine. It's time for bed anyways.
Yaaaawn!
gdnite!

P.S. I miss Shariff. Seriously. Band takes me away from my boyfriend. HOW SAD IS THAT?! :(

P.S.S I miss Jana who's in Malacca right now for her choir trip, and Meera who's taking up weird classes, and Fatin who's rendezvousing with her Rahim (i jealous, u!! hahaha) and Ashraff who's enjoying life in Paris. TSK! Everybody's got stuff to do but me. I'm banding, baybeh!!
Like got no life seh. :( Hahaha but I make the best out of everything so it's okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home