The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tied down.

Eh. I don't like ah.
Too much band and too little sleep has made me bonkers.
It's almost like as though I'm a pregnant moodswinger these days.

I officially declare myself as crazy!
I've never ever done stupid stuff like jumping to stupid conclusions and getting mad at the smallest things, and being a super over-protective and paranoid bitch gf..
It's not only irritating others, it's irritating ME! Geez man!

Why am I like this? I ask myself.
I have a few things to blame.
First off: The fact that I'm lacking rest.
Band takes away my sleep time, I tell you.

Secondly, pressure.
Irritating shit. I'm getting pressure form loadsa things. Won't say what.

I've been getting the most horrid moodswings these days. It's irritating me. I'm laughing my arse off at one point, and at the next I'm mad about sth, and then I get depressed. HAHA EH I'M BEING SUCH A DUMBASS!!

Usually I'd dismiss even the slightest thought of being depressed, and I'd stay all happy the whole day. Don't know what's happened now. hahah. Geez. Taken too much time away from Scandaleyezed and Fatin and Ash and of course my boyfriend. See what holidays do to me?! Hahaha

NAD, what are you THINKING? This is so not you lah. Where's the hyper bitch? Where's the dumb belo? Where's the fun-loving chick? Hahaha

I vow from today onwards that I am the Nad that I have oh so blatantly descirbed myself as in friendster. Hohoho!

I'm always smiling, aren't I? :D HURRAH!!

This blog post is a good example of irony. Use it in literature. It should help.
Hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home