The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

SEWEL!

I don't think I've ever been as high as I've been today.
Must have been the chewing gum.
Bandito Session was tiring, as usual.
For some reason, both Phat and I were suffering from headaches. Haha it's a curse, I tell you!
Some people out there hate us sooo much, that they make us all headachey during band.

Sorry ah!

Anyways, the journey back home was very.. crazy.
Ask Mardhiah and Saeful.
I was laughing my arse off for completely NO REASON (Actually, there was a reason. I was laughing at Saeful but I didn't wanna tell him. So now he can find out for himself.)
It all took place in the bus. Started crapping with Mardhiah and Saeful joined in the fun.

I blatantly accused TongTong of being gile, when I was the one who realy was nuts.

Mardhiah called me SEWEL during band. So I went "Why is it seh-whale, and not suh-werl?"
And Mardhiah burst out laughing. What? hahaha she said I could go call myself suh-werl if I wanted to.

For some reason, I made Mardhiah laugh like nobody's business today. She was laughing at my dumbness lah I tell you. Kan, Bedah?!

Hahaha I like today. I like today alot. Hohohoho

Tomorrow's the big day! TK Band's IN-CONCERT 2006!
At Singapore Conference Hall. hurrah!
The sad thing is.. Mr Chia and Mr Muzammil are gonna conduct our band for the last time tomorrow. I'm very verrry upset about this. GAH!
WHY?!

Hahaha bye! ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home