The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Bandito!

Woaaah.
I'm a BANDITO BAYBEH!
Well, I guess all band members should be called Banditos.
Cos we oh so hardworkingly attend band pracs like nobody's business (Actually it isn't, but nvm)
Haha yesterday, ponned band.

That promise I tried to keep and uphold for myself has been broken long ago. Haha
GDO yesterday with Jana, Meera and Judith.
Indulged in BEN & JERRY'S at White Sands.
A small cup is like $4.50 man.

I don't care!

While waiting for Jana to arrive at Pasir Ris, we browsed around White Sands and I tried out the weird fly-eye specs. I could SEE man! Even w/o my specs, i could SEE!
Jana came late. Dymn. Haha

Headed to Escape. Took two rides. The heat drove us NUTS! Saw Mohsein and his new girlfriend there. Didn't expect to see him there. Mohsein the irritating guy. Haha and he smokes. What could be worse?
And one of our dearest friends fell ill suddenly. The heat maybe. I still blame her diet. she said she's on a DETOX DIET.

Diets have BAD side effects sometimes, and this is one of em. PUKING OUT YOUR BEN & JERRY'S! how sad! Five bucks of awesome hedonism and you puke it all out. Sad, sad.

Decided to send her home. Took a cab. Told mr cabbie to send her to Bedok Reservoir first, and then to Tanah Merah. he went to TM first, so Ms DETOX had to go home herself in the cab. Poor girl.

Get well soon, you bitch! Hahaha

I reached home at like, what, 3pm? Damn. Haha. Just went online with my Kinder Bueno in hand, and sulked while searching for youtube stuff to cheer me up. Haha I ponned band for that? Haha but I don't blame anyone. I DO miss my gfs man.

Jana's off to India tmr. Damn. Gonna miss her. I'm off to Terengganu and KL straight after the band concert. And Meera? If I'm nt wrong she's going somewhere too. Fatin's off to China on the concert day itself. Firza's off to Genting on the same day as me!

Everyone's going everywhere man.

On the way to band today, went on an SMS-spree with Shariff and Fatin. hehehe ;p
Fatin and I were just crapping about like usual, and Shariff and I were doing more or less the same. Something diff, but I can't rmb what ;p hahaha

Band today was tiring. Crapped with Phat the whole time, but she started getting cranky cos she hadnt had her lunch. The whole band got cranky when we weren't released at 7pm. hahaha
Banditos getting cranky. the cranky banditos.

Phat and I were crapping about Jungle. Saying it isn't Juhng-gurl, but Joong-gleh! Joong-gleh!!
And we started singing like idiots. Du je o lae na du bai ah! La ma ak na eh do bo jaAH! Haha JOONG-GLEH BAYBEH!

And we started crapping with our joong-gleh horns. Making em prance about like dayaks! HAHA! Wokay nevermind, its an inside joke, really.
And Phat started to flick people's ears. Damn that bitch! hahaha

Benjamin got his thumb cut again. He started bleeding while playing the piano. Dumbarse. He said when he glissed, his skin got caught or sth like that and it peeled off and it bled or sth.
Haha it was very funny seeing Phat pampering his thumb with a plaster and fussing about him like his own mum. And he looked so damn awkward when Phat was fussing! It was so amusing to watch.

Reached home like 10 minutes before 10. Haha and now I'm blogging while waiting for my sis to come home. It's irritating cos I gotta stay up for her. haha and its past midnight. I wanna sleep lah dey..!

I'm nervous for our concert on Friday man.
So damn nervous. I feel like there's a bomb that's about to explode under my butt, but I can't tell anyone or else I'd die.

Wait. Either ways, I'd STILL die! WTH? hahaha

I'm so sleepy! *yawns with mouth as wide as a fcking hyena*
Goodnight, my lovelies!! mwahs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home