The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sigh!
My sis and Hadi are at Marina Bay right now, waiting for the grand fireworks to start.
And they're gonna usher in 2007 together. Dammit. Haha
And I'm stuck at home, online, being all bored and stuff.

So, due to sheer boredom and the pain up my ass, I have decided to BLOG after a whole 2 weeks or so without blogging. I was thinking about the whole year, what I've done and stuff.. And guess what? The year has passed with the blink of an eye!

MIRACLE, I TELL YA! Actually, I've decided to put my blog on hiatus, or just give it all up. And if I feel like reliving the times when I was crazy about band, and when I grew sick of it, when I thought passing Maths would be a miracle, and when failing Maths was pure torture... I can just view my archives. That's good enough. From now on, I shall make it an effort to write in a real diary!! Yeah!!

I think that would end up a failure too.

365.25 days of 2006, and I can never forget a single one of em. Thanks to Blogger! :D

Actually, if you believed that, you're as dumb as Shrek's slimy ass!
Well, not that it makes any sense, but whatever! ;p

OKAY, proper blog post coming up!

2006 has been a wonderful year for me. I mean WONDERFUL. Awesome. Great. Fantabulous. It's really been the best! And I'm not being sarcastic here.
School. Band pracs. Cohort Camp. Argument, and reconcilation between me and Scandaleyezed. Exams. TK Band's 5th sweet victory. More exams. Crushes. IPW, Drama-in-Action. Best group of the cohort. A boyfriend. Even more exams. Class reunions. Family times.

Everything turned out great this year.

I have much to thank for. This year has defintely sculpted a new me, a great me, a wonderful me. This year has brought so many good memories and times that I truly cherish and shall never forget. This year has made me realise the most important things in life, and that is family and friends. This year has brought me closer to my family and friends, and I'm a very happy girl! This year has brought much happiness and glory. This year has witnessed me crying 3 times out of ecstacy and joy..

And this year is coming to an end.

Goodbye 2006, and hello 2007!
May the new year bring new events and even more cherishable happy moments. Sure, I'll be bearing the weight of the whole world on my shoulders (I mean literally. Haha damn the new subjects!) but I'm looking forward to getting back to school, study hard (yet still blissfully ignore homework!), meet new people, bully more losers (hahaha!)..

I'm gonna miss 2006 (How many times have I said that?) and especially my class 2F! Though 1/4 of us have made it though to the same class, I still feel a little depressed over our departure. As of now, it doesn't really matter, as long as we're in the same school. But when we're sec fours, THEN WE'LL BAWL OUR HAIR OFF!

I would like to wish EVERYONE out there (even those not reading my blog as of now), a HAPPY NEW YEAR! Take care! :D

Love, Nadia.

P.S GAH! My laaaast post for 2006! How interesting! exactly one year ago, I think I made sth like this, but I'm not sure. Shall go check out my archives. Oh yeah, and SELAMAT HARI RAYA HAJI!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deine Meinung kann ich nicht ganz nachvollziehen.
Kannst du den 2. Teil nochmal erklären?
Also see my webpage - www.dampfer-katalog.de

January 09, 2013 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home