The Chronicles of Nadia

The blog about almost everything that revolves around this freak.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Band CONCERT!

BACK FROM MALAYSIAAAA!!
Man, home sweet home. Oh man, the great comforts of home!

Anyways, before I proceed to the M'sia events, lemme blog about the TK BAND IN-CONCERT 2007 on 15 December!

The day was really interesting. For lunch, ordered PIZZA! Took sectional pics and stuff. And laughed out loud non-stop. Headed to Singapore Conference Hall, and man oh man is that place nice!

Practiced singing with Si Jia and Jaclyn hohoho

And bla bla blaaaa and finally, we started the concert with Flight of The Thunderbird!
And apprently, some PEOPLE came late. Like usual. TSK! Hahaha nevermind lah.
Then we played Pilatus: Mountain of Dragons, where our second soloist screwed up a bit.
Then, we played Godspeed!
And the Star of Dreams drove me nuts.

Then the Junior Band took over.
And then, intermission time!! I met my parents who were excited for our performance later on, and my sister who gave me an 'I Love You!' hug, and Meera who is always looking so beautiful, and her brother and Mohsein (Yes, Mohsein was there).

After the break, we played Oregon, conducted my our ever so LOVELY (GAHAHA) Mr Marco Sumitra. Could hear all the girls scream and cheer. GEEZ MAN! GOD! Hhahaha ;p
Oregon drove me nuts.
Then, we've got Over The Rainbow!
I was grinning like a fool lah, i tell you. Walked up to the front of the stage with Si Jia and Jaclyn, and saw my sister and meera grinning like idiots. My sister recorded my performance on her phone. Hahaha. Then, I scanned the audience, and guess who I saw? Shariff and cesky. I swear to God, I was so nervous I could've died.

So I just smiled.

And yay people liked the performance so it's okay :D

After that, we finished up the rest of the concert, and after everything ended, had a little debrief (Mr Chia and Mr Muz are gonna leave us!! :( ) and took pics with everyone.

In the bus on the way back to school, crapped with Mardhiah and Saeful again. Mardhiah told me to dig my ears cos I couldn't hear a single word she and Saeful were saying. Sorry ah!
Dad fetched me from school and sent Phat back home allll the way to Yishun.

Phat LOVES ME!! :D

That's it lah. Now I gtg. Haircut!! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home